Those photographs were taken during a trip to the eastern central part of the State of Michoacan and the Bajío area, Mexico. In this gallery, I want to share with you images of the following places:
- the Monarca butterfly Reservation
- the city of Morelia, capital of Michoacan and UNESCO world heritage site.
- the purepecha town of Patzcuaro
- Santa Clara del Cobre and the surroundings
- Guanajuato and the surroundings
Click on the gallery and type “f” to get a fullscreen slideshow presentation.